20 Jun Cate’s Corner – The Value of using a Tour Operator
Cate’s Corner – The Value of using a Tour Operator
Are you planning your client’s trips one component at a time and feeling frustrated? Are you looking for a better way to control your bookings and earn more money? The solution is simple, use a Tour Operator.
You Benefit from:
- One-stop shopping – flights, transfers, hotels (and much more) all at your fingertips
- Higher Commissions – their buying power is your buying power, so why limit yourself to 10% when you could be earning 14, 15, or even 18% commission
- Access – to room inventory, trip customization and personalized experiences
- Knowledge – training, information and assistance every step of the way
- Preferred Suppliers – there to help and invested in your success
Your Clients Benefits from:
- Seamless travel components – if a flight is late, transfers are automatically adjusted, something goes wrong, someone in-country can make things right
- Competitive pricing – their buying power translates to competitive pricing for your clients
- Cohesive travel documents – travel documents outline every step of the way including who to call in the event assistance is needed
Where do you begin? Check the YTC.com/resources site for a list of preferred suppliers. If you are unsure which supplier to use for a specific destination, I’ll be happy to assist. Please reach out to me, Cate Almgren, at email@example.com.