21 Feb Chris’ Pick – Understanding the Real Value of our Hotel Programs
Earlier this month, we announced a new Exclusive Hotel Program – The Waldorf Astoria & Conrad’s Impresario. It was an honor to be hand-selected for this new and exclusive hotel program (details below) and we were excited to share the news. Shortly after we rolled out the program we received a call from an IC asking what the exact benefits of the “exclusive” program were because on the surface they didn’t look all that much different.
So, here is the skinny. When Your Travel Center/Montecito Village Travel is selected to participate in an exclusive hotel program (many of which already offer Virtuoso amenities), we (meaning you, your clients and Your Travel Center/Montecito Village Travel) are elevated to a different status with those hotels/resorts. In some instances it may mean more commission, in others it may mean that a larger percentage of that hotel brand’s properties include amenities; in other cases, the amenities are different (perhaps it is $100 F&B credit rather than Spa credit, etc.) plus your client will receive more “soft touches” (aka name recognition with hotel staff and management, status, eligibility for upgrade, etc.). In other words, when you book through these programs, you are not just booking as a member of Virtuoso, but as a Virtuoso member and as a recognized elite travel partner. Bottom line – more recognition for you; more recognition for your traveler.
To get the most out of these programs, we recommend going to the Hotel Hub on YTC.com and registering. You (and your clients) will be glad you did. By registering for these programs you may be entitled to amazing rates and special offers.
And in case you missed our earlier release, here is a replay of that information…
The New Impresario Program with Waldorf Astoria and Conrad
We are pleased to announce that we recently were invited to participate in the launch of a brand new hotel program – Impresario. It is a preferred partner program intended for luxury travel agencies that focuses on the Waldorf Astoria and Conrad brands.
To learn more about the exclusive program please visit our dedicated hub on Impresario.
This program can be booked through either IATA # for the ease of those GDS users but is preferred to be booked with the MVT IATA # when possible.
- Best Available Rates
- Complimentary Breakfast for 2 people
- $100 USD hotel credit per stay, or local currency equivalent
- Next category upgrade, subject to availability
- Double HHonors points for the client
Impresario strives to put the agent at the forefront of the conversation with your clients and our hotels. As an impresario agency your consultants will receive:
- Branded collateral and amenities for program
- Newsletters and regular program communication
- Agency trophy
- End of Year Agent Incentive trip
- Dedicated global account manager and point of contact
- Exclusive telephone number for impresario agencies only for afterhours support
- Impresario web portal with detailed on-property contact, concierge, and property information (from Q4)
- Confirmation of all impresario bookings into our hotels and detailed feedback form for amenities and implementation of True Waldorf Service
- On-property recognition of the impresario agency booking and delivery of the amenities due to our unique partnership